I’ve always loved a simple cucumber sandwich but of course I had to add a twist for Halloween. They’re shaped as ghosts! Now who can beat a ghostly cucumber sandwich?
These sandwiches are very simple to make and I really like them because it’s one of the few times I actually get to enjoy white bread. The cream cheese, mayonnaise and dill spread and crisp cucumbers go well together and are just so satisfying. The only hard part is having enough restraint to not eat all of the sandwiches yourself. Share these out with friends and family and see how easy it is to put a smile on their face.
Ghostly Cucumber SandwichPRINT NOW!
- 12 Slices of White Bread
- Medium Cucumber
- 1 Package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP Dried Dill
- Pepper & Salt
- Ghost Cookie Cutter
- Let the cream cheese sit out for 15-20 minutes until softened
- In a medium bowl mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dill together
- Spread the cream cheese and mayonnaise mixture on each slice of bread
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and stack on bread, sprinkle with pepper and salt and place the other piece of bread on top
- Use a ghost shaped cookie cutter to cut out the ghost shape
- Take sandwiches in fridge for 30-60 minutes before serving