I own an air fryer and I love to use it, especially for roasted potatoes. What I like most is it’s instantly ready to use and cooks food quicker than a conventional oven. Clean up is also a breeze. All I have to do is let it cool down, wipe it out with a damp cloth, and then it’s ready to use again.
Roasted potatoes are my absolute favorite dish to make in the air fryer. It amazes me just how quickly they cook up. This is an easy side dish to make after a long day at work or whenever you need something quick. The potatoes come out crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Before the air fryer I used to roast my potatoes in the oven but they took longer to cook and didn’t come out as crispy as I wanted them but now they’re perfect.
I own the Cozyna Air Fryer. I’ve had it for about 6 months now and I’m really enjoy it. If you don’t already have an Air Fryer you can buy the Cozyna model using the Amazon link below:
This recipe calls for a package of onion soup/dip mix and my all time favorite dry dip mix is Lipton Onion Soup and Dip Mixbut feel free to use whatever dry onion soup/dip mix you prefer.
Air Fryer Roasted PotatoesPRINT NOW!
- 25 (25oz) Small/Baby Yellow and Red Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Package Dry Onion Dip/Soup Mix
- Quarter the potatoes.
- After slicing the potatoes, place in a large resealable bag or grocery bag.
- Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Dry Onion Soup/Dip Mix to the potatoes and shake in bag until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket and cook at 390 degrees for 20-25 minutes. During cooking, shake the basket every 5 minutes to redistribute the potatoes.
Recipe provided by SimpleeKitchen.com
Air fryer cooking times may vary. The potatoes are done when they are soft on the inside and you an easily insert and remove a knife or fork. After 20 minutes of cooking, check the potatoes. If more cooking time is necessary, continue to cook in 5 minute intervals until the potatoes are fully cooked.