These witch finger breadsticks are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next Halloween themed party or get-together.
The beauty of this recipe is it involves only a couple of simple ingredients. You won’t be in the kitchen for long if you’re short on time. These breadsticks also taste just as good piping hot as they do at room temperature. Or if you want to make these breadsticks in advance and reheat them you can easily do that too. The choice is all yours!
When you open the can of premade breadsticks all you have to do it cut them in half and round off one end. That’s what gives the breadstick the appearance of a finger. Adding an Almond to the rounded end makes it look like the finger has a nail. Check out the image below.
These breadsticks are so much fun to make. I serve them with marinara sauce because that’s my favorite but you can serve these with your favorite dipping sauce. If you’re looking to involve your kids this is a great recipe for them to help you with in the kitchen. Hope you have a happy Halloween!
Witch Finger Breadsticks & Magic Potion Marinara SaucePRINT NOW!
- Can of Premade Breadsticks
- Package of Almonds
- Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray or wipe a baking sheet with olive oil
- Remove the breadsticks from the can and cut in half
- Stretch the breadstick and round off one side (shape like a finger)
- Place an almond on the rounded end
- Bake the breadsticks for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove breadsticks and serve warm with marinara sauce
Recipe Provided by SimpleeKitchen.com
Serve warm or you can reheat at 375 degrees for 2-3 minutes.